Mobius has now arrived on the scene in Marvel Snap and he’s here to disrupt all your deck builds. With a simple mechanic, this former TVA agent is about to mess with your timeline.
Mobius Card List
Huge shout out to snap.fan for their deck builder and images sourced from their website. Below is the Deck Code for you to build off of.
# (1) Kitty Pryde
# (1) Nova
# (2) Angela
# (2) Mobius M. Mobius
# (2) Scarlet Witch
# (2) Mysterio
# (2) Lizard
# (3) Bishop
# (3) Killmonger
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (4) Enchantress
# (5) Sera
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.
Win condition cards for a Sera Control deck
A Sera Control deck is a deck that focuses on building up Power on your locations and using that Power to control the board. The main win condition of this deck is to play multiple cards in a single turn to overwhelm your opponent.
Some of the key win condition cards for this deck include:
- Sera: Sera is the heart and soul of this deck. Her ability to play cards from your hand without paying their Power cost is essential for building up Power on your locations.
- Angela: Angela gains Power every time you play a card on her location. This makes her a great Power source for the deck, and she can also be used to trigger other Power-based abilities.
- Bishop: Bishop stacks Power every time you play a card on any location. This makes him another great Power source for the deck, and he can also be used to boost other Power-based abilities.
- Hit-Monkey: Hit-Monkey gains Power for each other card you played during the same turn you play him. This makes him a great Power source for the deck, and he can also be used to trigger other Power-based abilities.
- Kitty Pryde: Kitty Pryde can gain Power when you bounce her back to your hand. This can be used to spam Angela’s ability and build up Power quickly.
- Shang-Chi: Shang-Chi can destroy your opponent’s cards with 9 or more Power on the location where he is played. This can be used to clear your opponent’s board and give you a Power advantage.
- Enchantress: Enchantress can remove all Ongoing abilities from cards on the location where she is placed. This can be used to disable your opponent’s powerful abilities and give you an advantage.
Other cards that can be useful in a Sera Control deck:
- Mysterio: Mysterio’s ability to play zero-Power illusions can be used to boost Bishop and Hit-Monkey.
- Nova and Killmonger combo: Nova and Killmonger can be used to give +1 Power to all of your cards.
- Scarlet Witch: Scarlet Witch can be used to change a location, which can be useful for disrupting your opponent’s plans.
- Darkhawk and Devil Dinosaur: Darkhawk and Devil Dinosaur can be used to provide additional Power and control for the deck.
How to win with a Sera Control deck:
The goal of a Sera Control deck is to play multiple cards in a single turn to overwhelm your opponent. You can do this by using Sera’s ability to play cards from your hand without paying their Power cost. You can also use other Power sources, such as Angela, Bishop, Hit-Monkey, and Kitty Pryde, to build up Power on your locations.
Once you have built up enough Power, you can use your control cards, such as Shang-Chi and Enchantress, to clear your opponent’s board and gain an advantage. You can then use your remaining cards to attack your opponent and win the game.
Sera Control decks can be very powerful, but they can also be difficult to play. It is important to carefully manage your Power and use your cards wisely in order to win.