Stay tuned as we unveil all of the weapons and monsters coming in the new Monster Hunter Now. Thanks to the guys at RageVideoGames
The biggest addition will undoubtedly be the Hammer which almost didn’t make it into the game! Along with that are a myriad of other weapons choices to make the most out of the game.
Monster Hunter Now is a new mobile game developed by Niantic and Capcom that is scheduled to be released in September 2023. The game is a free-to-play augmented reality (AR) game that allows players to hunt monsters in the real world.
Players will be able to choose from a variety of weapons and armor to take on the monsters, and they will also be able to team up with friends to take down larger creatures. As players progress through the game, they will unlock new monsters and areas to explore.
Monster Hunter Now is a new take on the Monster Hunter franchise, and it is sure to appeal to fans of the series who are looking for a new way to experience the thrill of hunting monsters.
Here are some of the key features of Monster Hunter Now:
- AR gameplay: Players will be able to hunt monsters in the real world, using their devices to track and engage with the creatures.
- Variety of weapons and armor: Players will be able to choose from a variety of weapons and armor to take on the monsters, each with its own unique abilities.
- Co-op multiplayer: Players will be able to team up with friends to take down larger monsters.
- Progression system: Players will unlock new monsters and areas to explore as they progress through the game.
If you are a fan of the Monster Hunter franchise, or if you are looking for a new AR game to play, then Monster Hunter Now is definitely worth checking out.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The game will be available on iOS and Android devices.
- The game will be free-to-play, with in-app purchases available.
- The game is currently in closed beta testing, and a public beta is expected to be released in the coming months.